Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

remember the shoutbox isnt private logged on users can view the shoutbox ! If you cant make a shout hit ctrl & F5 together to re-load your javascript it should then work !
@  Drwizz : (20 June 2017 - 12:35 PM) tps
@  sekac bauka : (12 June 2017 - 01:22 PM) carbs
@  Jimbob : (10 June 2017 - 08:20 PM) Hi Guys, I've just become the proud owner of an XJR1300, it's registered in 2014 but was actually built in 2010. I'm a little uncomfortable leaning on the bars. I want to raise them without adding length to the hoses or cables, does anyone know how far I can go up?
@  BrianC : (09 June 2017 - 11:14 AM) Best fork seals
@  andrew.rocker : (29 April 2017 - 10:45 PM) I've had my XJR1300 (2005) since last August and it has been great. Today it did something weird. Whilst parked on the drive, facing uphill, the oil light came on. I pushed it in the garage  (flat), topd the oil up with 200 cc of oil, started the bike. n No oil light showing. Any ideas out there? Thanks
@  Boot : (11 April 2017 - 11:28 AM) It sounds like the clutch is dragging. usual problem is the slave cylinder leaking.
@  Boot : (11 April 2017 - 11:27 AM) Winston, not everyone uses the shoutbox. Try putting your question in the workshop section.
@  harryboy13 : (09 April 2017 - 11:18 PM) Hi all, a newbie here, I have 2002 XJR and about to embark on a tour through France. I am looking at getting a screen to help with windblast, can anyone advise from experience what would be best. Thanks
@  Winston2012 : (06 April 2017 - 03:33 AM) Guess not then eh??
@  Winston2012 : (03 April 2017 - 04:51 PM) Hi all I have a dragging clutch on a 1999 sp on the stand alls good but even in neutral the back wheel is still turning but stops ok however when on the centre stand with the back brake applied I cant get back into neutral and with the clutch pulled in the back wheel is spinning like a good en I have bled the system but clutch lever feels very poor they system seems to be pulling air in is it the seals and if so I will replace both master and slave as I know its done then. what are your thoughts please boys and girls thanks in advance
@  Kanka : (23 March 2017 - 10:47 PM) Does anyone know what the correct float height is for a 2002 sp? it says 33-34 mm but noooooo way it is surely??
@  Nakedtorque : (21 March 2017 - 04:14 AM) Thanks Boot
@  Rowers : (07 March 2017 - 08:56 AM) Anyone in the Newton Abbot/Devon area in need of any company for weekend blasts?
@  YellowSP : (02 March 2017 - 09:42 AM) Oops, thought this was the search box :-)
@  YellowSP : (02 March 2017 - 09:42 AM) screen
@  Rowers : (21 February 2017 - 04:12 PM) Cheers Boot!
@  Boot : (21 February 2017 - 01:45 PM) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/yamaha-xjr-1300-1200-bellypan-with-fixing-kit-in-grey-primer-gelcoat-/192094695777?hash=item2cb9bc7161:g:2BEAAOSwux5YM0wl
@  Boot : (21 February 2017 - 01:44 PM) In primer but painting shouldnt be a problem.
@  Rowers : (20 February 2017 - 10:54 AM) Something like this - https://www.intobikes.co.uk/products/002411/003621/Skidmarx-Belly-Pan-suitable-for-Yamaha-XJR1300-2004?highlight=60632
@  Boot : (17 February 2017 - 04:20 PM) What style do you want? The factory version is the usual suspect for a pre painted job.

Photo

Support Us By Becoming A Fully Paid Up Member

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 cooky

cooky

instigator of the DARK SIDE lol

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,023 posts
  • Interests:What do you reckon??????

Posted 31 March 2004 - 05:52 PM

So why become a full member?? we beleive we offer more than any other xjr site in terms of value for money just ask our full members if you dont beleive it !

the benefits:
access to the full workshop
dynojet kit fitting plus lots more.
download FULL workshop manuals etc unlike other owners sites.
create yourself a gallery
get access to sections not visable to members and guests
add attatchements to posts
new features added to the site through the proceeds

get access to our site discounts saving yourself a lot of money on aftermarket and O.E.M,. accesories at present we have 32 firms supplying us with discount on these parts and engineering services such as:

Engineering Services,
Frame plugs
Chain Guards,
Alloy Mushrooms
Risers,
Bar ends,
Fork braces,
Exausts,
Chain & sprockets,
Braided Hoses,
Billet Alloy custom trick parts,
lubricants,
tools,
pads,
bars and grips,
hubs and wheels,
Barnett clutches,
crash sliders,
stand bobbins,
ride height adjusters,
Brembo brake components,
Cam chain tensioners,
Carbon fibre products,
Dynojet products,
Fork springs,
Goodridge brake & oil lines,
Ignition advancers,
Micron exhausts,
Mudguards & Huggers,
Nikko exhausts,
Nikko g-pack derestrictors,
Nrc engine covers,
Oil coolers,
Pipercross air filters,
Race Fairings,
Race seat units,
Scottoilers,
Screens,
Taylor ignition leads,
Custom stainless Fasteners,
stainless nuts bols washers etc
Paintwork
Custom Yokes
USD Fork Conversions
Swingarm Conversions
Replacement Dials
Web Design
Servicing and Maintenence
Second hand parts including engines
10% discount on all genuine spare parts for current models of on-road Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki, Triumph, Kawasaki, CCM, KTM, Gilera, Piaggio, Vespa and Derbi bikes and scooters as well as off-road spares for all current models of Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki and Kawasaki bikes

Plus lots more

new features added to the site through the proceeds

what happens to your money?

All proceeds go straight back into running this site ,just recently we had to move to a larger web host as the site has become so popular.We are a total non profit making site and everything has been paid for by cooky and the full members.

How do i become a full member

Its very simple you can do it by paypal,nochex or good old post as soon as we have confirmation of payment we add you to the full members group automatically giving you access to all of the above,It is fully automated and can be done through your user control panel click HERE then tick the little circle next to the shopping basket to the left of the subscription package then continue to the payment options select your payment option and follow the instructions.
When you are a full member to set up your gallery go back to my controls and top left of the menu there will be the tools to create it.

The current yearly fee is just £10 which is remarkable value for money just ask some of our full members what they think can you really afford not to join us!

Also there is absoloutley no extra charge for joint memberships if your partner joins you only pay once for both to become full members, hows that for top value!

Edited by cooky, 08 August 2009 - 06:47 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users