Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

remember the shoutbox isnt private logged on users can view the shoutbox ! If you cant make a shout hit ctrl & F5 together to re-load your javascript it should then work !
@  lawtom : (06 November 2017 - 03:29 PM) chain
@  Justcallmedonny : (09 October 2017 - 03:12 PM) footpegs
@  Justcallmedonny : (09 October 2017 - 05:58 AM) Guys anyone know how to remove the footpegs in the 2009 model?
@  Justcallmedonny : (09 October 2017 - 05:57 AM) Foot
@  Justcallmedonny : (09 October 2017 - 05:56 AM) Footpeg
@  Mark1_1 : (05 October 2017 - 12:02 PM) engine sprocket
@  flynntip13 : (30 September 2017 - 04:05 PM) Hi,thanks for accepting me.I have recently bought a 2001 xjr and am thinking of installing bar risers.My question is does this compromise the cables and wiring looms?
@  LEWISCAT : (26 September 2017 - 01:53 PM) Would like to know, should the exup valve be open when the ignition is first switched on Y/N,if its open when the engine starts should it then servo to the closed  position,should it servo back and forward when the ignition is first switched on, i hear a ton of conflicting stories, what i can say i stripped the valve out at the weekend...took a bit of work but after a bit of subtle grinding of spot welds on both sides of the actuator shaft and the screws that fix the butterfly to the shaft i was able to drift the shaft and the pulley bush out as it was siezed  beyond belief, upon reassebly the pulley is "keyed/notched" to avoid it being fitted 180 deg out of sync
@  LEWISCAT : (26 September 2017 - 01:42 PM) Hi Andy, new to this so what is a thread ?
@  AndyF : (25 September 2017 - 11:20 PM) Lewis, start a thread with symptoms and you should get some answers
@  LEWISCAT : (22 September 2017 - 11:47 AM) MY 2008 EFI IS RUNNING ROUGH BELOW 2000 RPM, ANY POINTERS WELCOMED
@  Chrisxjr : (27 August 2017 - 09:40 PM) New owner looking for tips on looking after his xjr1300
@  rivets : (21 August 2017 - 03:41 PM) Hi gang, rejoined after losing my details, will post some pic's when i find out how ,Ride Safe
@  fafmax : (20 August 2017 - 10:28 PM) hi, will the 2002 tank and body work fit a 2000 model?
@  akos1974 : (17 August 2017 - 09:16 AM) idle speed
@  nigek : (15 August 2017 - 11:09 AM) Picking up mu first xjr1300 tomorrow does it need to be on a trickle charge if not being used regularily ?
@  Boot : (11 August 2017 - 07:34 AM) If your bike is draining it's battery then it's either a knackered Regulator/rectifier or the connections from the alternator are corroded. Start with the connectors. Just as an aside. Use the forum section for questions. You'll get better answers.
@  Gav fi fife : (10 August 2017 - 07:24 PM) Thats xjr not cur
@  Gav fi fife : (10 August 2017 - 07:23 PM) Hi chaps I'm new to the forum hello from fife,I have a 2000 model cur 1300 sp and fitted a new battery as I thought the old one was shot as when used for approx 40 miles the bike won't restart when stopped it is like the battery has drained .any ideas as I'm no mechanic and will put into a garage unless you chaps can help
@  ShaunH : (01 August 2017 - 06:47 PM) Hi anyone got any tips on ropey ignition barrel on an 07 ...not responding to lubricant and I'm told 950 for a lock set with ECU cough cough !

Photo

Support Us By Becoming A Fully Paid Up Member

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 cooky

cooky

instigator of the DARK SIDE lol

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,023 posts
  • Interests:What do you reckon??????

Posted 31 March 2004 - 05:52 PM

So why become a full member?? we beleive we offer more than any other xjr site in terms of value for money just ask our full members if you dont beleive it !

the benefits:
access to the full workshop
dynojet kit fitting plus lots more.
download FULL workshop manuals etc unlike other owners sites.
create yourself a gallery
get access to sections not visable to members and guests
add attatchements to posts
new features added to the site through the proceeds

get access to our site discounts saving yourself a lot of money on aftermarket and O.E.M,. accesories at present we have 32 firms supplying us with discount on these parts and engineering services such as:

Engineering Services,
Frame plugs
Chain Guards,
Alloy Mushrooms
Risers,
Bar ends,
Fork braces,
Exausts,
Chain & sprockets,
Braided Hoses,
Billet Alloy custom trick parts,
lubricants,
tools,
pads,
bars and grips,
hubs and wheels,
Barnett clutches,
crash sliders,
stand bobbins,
ride height adjusters,
Brembo brake components,
Cam chain tensioners,
Carbon fibre products,
Dynojet products,
Fork springs,
Goodridge brake & oil lines,
Ignition advancers,
Micron exhausts,
Mudguards & Huggers,
Nikko exhausts,
Nikko g-pack derestrictors,
Nrc engine covers,
Oil coolers,
Pipercross air filters,
Race Fairings,
Race seat units,
Scottoilers,
Screens,
Taylor ignition leads,
Custom stainless Fasteners,
stainless nuts bols washers etc
Paintwork
Custom Yokes
USD Fork Conversions
Swingarm Conversions
Replacement Dials
Web Design
Servicing and Maintenence
Second hand parts including engines
10% discount on all genuine spare parts for current models of on-road Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki, Triumph, Kawasaki, CCM, KTM, Gilera, Piaggio, Vespa and Derbi bikes and scooters as well as off-road spares for all current models of Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki and Kawasaki bikes

Plus lots more

new features added to the site through the proceeds

what happens to your money?

All proceeds go straight back into running this site ,just recently we had to move to a larger web host as the site has become so popular.We are a total non profit making site and everything has been paid for by cooky and the full members.

How do i become a full member

Its very simple you can do it by paypal,nochex or good old post as soon as we have confirmation of payment we add you to the full members group automatically giving you access to all of the above,It is fully automated and can be done through your user control panel click HERE then tick the little circle next to the shopping basket to the left of the subscription package then continue to the payment options select your payment option and follow the instructions.
When you are a full member to set up your gallery go back to my controls and top left of the menu there will be the tools to create it.

The current yearly fee is just £10 which is remarkable value for money just ask some of our full members what they think can you really afford not to join us!

Also there is absoloutley no extra charge for joint memberships if your partner joins you only pay once for both to become full members, hows that for top value!

Edited by cooky, 08 August 2009 - 06:47 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users