Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

remember the shoutbox isnt private logged on users can view the shoutbox ! If you cant make a shout hit ctrl & F5 together to re-load your javascript it should then work !
@  Nollie : (16 October 2019 - 06:54 PM) Is there an easy way to bypass the clutch switch?
@  cooky : (10 October 2019 - 06:56 PM) just thought id let you know the site is up and runing again

Photo

Posting Pictures

2 replies to this topic

#1 BIKKE

BIKKE

Im shy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 09:21 AM

Hi, wanted to post a picture in a reply. It asked for an url. Found out that I had to have the picture in "My Albums".
But, canīt create an album because I have no permissions. When/how do I proceed?
Black is beautiful

#2 powermouse

powermouse

leader of the gang

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,678 posts
  • Interests:bikes, beer,women,sea fishing and sleep

Posted 17 July 2009 - 01:13 PM

Hi, wanted to post a picture in a reply. It asked for an url. Found out that I had to have the picture in "My Albums".
But, canīt create an album because I have no permissions. When/how do I proceed?

hello m8, there is a browse button on the bottom of every post you use. you can pick up pictures from your computer or a site like photobuckket and add them. they dont have to be in your gallery

http://yamahaxjr1300...amp;qpid=143316
still trying to beat the system...

ya best friends are.... them that ride an XJR

Posted Image[/img]

i'm single by choice....... it was her's

#3 BIKKE

BIKKE

Im shy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 02:27 PM

hello m8, there is a browse button on the bottom of every post you use. you can pick up pictures from your computer or a site like photobuckket and add them. they dont have to be in your gallery

Thanks powermouse, that worked fine. First attach then insert. Great tip.
Black is beautiful

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users