Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

remember the shoutbox isnt private logged on users can view the shoutbox ! If you cant make a shout hit ctrl & F5 together to re-load your javascript it should then work !
@  Nollie : (16 October 2019 - 06:54 PM) Is there an easy way to bypass the clutch switch?
@  cooky : (10 October 2019 - 06:56 PM) just thought id let you know the site is up and runing again

Photo

New Boy

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nobby666

Nobby666

new in town

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Bikes, old school bmx, skiing, sailing, drinking, smoking, metal

Posted 29 March 2019 - 09:33 PM

Hi there,
Just bought my first xjr, after a bit of hunting I found a 58 plate bike with 2700 miles, its like new and barely run in ! Pleasantly surprised at the handling, Ive managed to shame a few of the shiny new leathers and shiny new 600 sport bike gang through the twisties. Just put an SP Engineering can on it and love the sound now its let loose. Will a different air filter let a few more horses out ? Any other easy quick tune up tips out there ?
Thanks,
NobbyAttached File  7B7CF0FD-8010-495F-BEB3-DE653665BEE7.jpeg   308.38K   0 downloads

#2 Aussieman

Aussieman

new in town

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2019 - 06:08 AM

Cool bike Nobby!
I always use the stock airfilter but some like the K&N style but i doubt it will give more power as the airbox is quite small.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users